Friday 22 July 2016

Christmas in July at Dream Valley Challenge




Good Afternoon  My Lovely Crafting Friends

I do hope you are well sending hugs to those in need of them.
We are back from our gorgeous holiday
The weather was very good, in the high 20's
It was lovely catching up with my Auntie and Cousins who
I haven't seen for over 30years. It was a very emotional.
I will catch up with all your blogs over the weekend.
I will add some photos on my blog soon.

This is my DT card for Dream Valley Challenge
The Theme this fortnight is CHRISTMAS IN JULY
Our Sponsor this time is PINK GEM DESIGNS

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each 
(no sets or sentiment sets) 
                                     of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....


Onto my Card

Bazzill  Purple Card
LOTV Papers - Snowy Princess ( I just love these papers, it is such a shame
they are not making them any more
Pink Gem Image - Snowy Sprinkles
coloured with Promarkers and can be found here
Pearl Snowflake
Cheesecloth
Ribbon Bow
Silver Charm
Die-namics Pierced Oval Die
Die-namics Plain Oval Die
String of Pearls
LOTV Christmas Sentiment

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


1. Fussy and Fancy Challenge # 168 - Christmas in July
2. Kitty Bee Challenge # 76 - Christmas in July
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge # 290 - Cute Christmas
4. My Time To Craft Challenge # 325 - Christmas in July
5. Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Christmas in July
6. Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge # 197 - Anything Goes
7. Crafting by Designs Challenge - Christmas in July
8. The ABC Challenge - L is for Lots of Layers
9. Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge - Anything Goes
10. Sparkles Christmas Challenge # 66 -Snowflakes











11 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card and gorgeous colour tones. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Gina's Cards said...

Sorry Marlene for my earlier message, it should have been thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy (I'm sorry).

Gina axx

Little K Smith said...

A lovely Christmas card Marlene, lovin all that purple!
Kelly.x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous xx

Valerija said...

This is such a cute card. I love the image and colours.
Valerija xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card with a sweet image thanks Marlene for sharing with us at Sparkles this month.

Pat xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR July challenge, Hazel, DT x

Sandra H said...

This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Snowflakes" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Planetsusie said...

This is so petty and I love the image - oh and purple is my favourite colour so that's a plus as well - lol!!! Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Anything Goes) Challenge this time, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

AndreaNorris said...

Beautiful, love the purples and the tiny bits of detail - thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

Helen said...

Great card, Marlene - love the colour you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...