Tuesday 19 April 2016

Matthew's Birthday Card




Good Afternoon My Lovely Crafting Friends

A huge welcome to my new followers.

This is the card I made for my Grandson Matthew
he will be 15 on Friday, I honestly don't know where 
the time has gone it seems like yesterday when he was born.
He is such a good help when he stays with us.
He loves Music, any kind from Classical to Pop.
We love him dearly.
When I chose the Stamp I thought it would be perfect for him
as it reminded me of Matthew

Onto my Card

Bazzill Craft Card
Forever Friends Kraft Note papers
 Elizabeth Bell Stamp - Cool Oakly
coloured with Promarkers and 
Paper Piecing to the Shirt
Memory Box Grand Happy Birthday Die
Signature Banner Die


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Let's Do The Polka 
3. Alphabet Challenge - D for Dots
6. Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge # 126 - Anything Goes/Make it Male
8. Elizabeth Bell's World Challenge - Die-Cuts or Punches
9. Paper Creator's Craft Challenge # 46 - Polka Dots or Gingham



18 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely, I love WOJ stamps and your layout is great

Valerija said...

Lovely card for a boy. Love the colours.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marlene, fab card for a teen and I am sure Matthew will love it. He is a smashing young man, and he certainly cares for his Gran, Kate x

rachel said...

such a wonderful card Marlene - I know Matthew will love it xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful ! I'm sure he wil love it x

Lin said...

Love the dotty green with the kraft, Marlene! Great birthday card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Blankina said...

Cool male card. love his paperpierced shirt too..So glad you could join our Crafty Friends-for a child- challenge, good luck! Hugs Blankina

Veerle said...

This looks great Liz.
Hugs Veerle

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so awesome Marlene. I bet Matthew loved it.

I must apologise to all my friends for not visiting everyday but my time is spent with hubby now it has been confirmed that they can not do anything for him and they don't know how long he has with me.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Super boy card, Love that image and great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Friends and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member

Michelle said...

Such a lovely card. Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

Hugs,
Michelle x

JennyH said...

I find teenage boy cards so difficult, but you have done it perfectly Marlene : )

Pamela said...

Great card, love the design. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.

Pam x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

happyglitzygirl said...

Great guy card, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

Irena Stefanova said...

So lovely gay card. Very beautiful coloring. I love it.
Thank you for being part of our Anything goes challenge
Hugs
Irena dt, LTSCB

Deanne Saunders said...

GREAT card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our ALPHABET challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Helen said...

Great card, Marlene - perfect for our challenge.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...