Tuesday 15 May 2018

Anything Christmas Goes at THAIC Challenge




Good Afternoon My Lovely Crafting Friends

How are you? well I hope
This is my DT card for The Holly and Ivy 
Christmas Challenge
The theme is as always Anything Goes

Onto my Card

White Card
LOTV Christmas Papers
Doodling
Helz Cupplewich Image -Winter Wonderland
coloured with Promarkers
Fake Snow
LOTV Sentiment

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. ABC Christmas Challenge - J is for Joy K is for Keep it Simple 
(K is for Keep it Simple)
3. The Merry Christmas Challenge # 19 - Anything Goes option of Plaid
4. CHNC Challenge # 385 - Anything Goes option of Trees
6. Creative Wednesday Challenge - Clean and Simple
8. CAS on Friday Challenge # 132 - Use a Cute Stamp
9.  Craft Stamper Challenge - Anything Goes


9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is very cute I must start making some christmas cards

Rene said...

This is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Marlene & I love the colours & that tartan.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Marlene, I love the image and your tartan paper, Kate x

Di said...

Really cute - love that darling snowman and also love the way you used the LOTV green tartan paper. That's one in the paper pad in question that I've struggled with so thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs

Di xx

Lisa xx said...

Aww what a sweetie, such a cute image and gorgeous design
Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuti

Inkyfingers said...

This is such a sweet card and I love your doodled edges!
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

Sue Nicholson said...

Thanks for joining us at CWTC, your card is beautiful cheers Sue

Zw@@n said...

Cute card, Marlene. I love the image and your colouring. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...