Thursday 29 June 2017

GDT at Crafting by Design




Good Afternoon My Lovely Crafting Friends

Hope you are well sending hugs to those in need of them
I was asked by the lovely Doris from Crafting by Designs if
I wanted to be a Guest Designer, so of course I said yes.

Onto my Card

White Satin Card
LOTV Christmas Papers now discontinued
Spellbinders Snowflake Dies
Ribbon Bow
LOTV Sentiments Tags
Liquid Pearls
Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. CHNC Challenge # 339 - Anything Goes option of Bears
2. Sparkles Christmas Challenge # 77 - Non Traditional Colours
3. The 12 Months of Christmas Challenge # 30 - Anything Goes option of Fur, Fluff,
Feathers of Fins
5. Sweet Stampin Challenge - Lots of Layers
7. The Cutie Pie Challenge # 112 - Cute - All Creatures Great and Small
8. Ike's World Challenge # 91 - Blue Christmas
9. Christmas at Sweet Stampin Challenge - Anything Christmas

12 comments:

Borqna said...

Fantastic Christmas card, bravo Marlene!
Lovely design and great festive winter mood!
Thank you very much for joining us at IKEsWorld Challenges - BLUE CHRISTMAS.
Blessings,
Borqna

Veerle said...

Such a sweet card Marlene.
Hugs Veerle

Karen Dunbrook said...

how adorable...love, love how you added the trim on the hat...precious card.
tfs,
Karen

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 339 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too x

Mimi said...

Stunning and totally adorable Marlene :) :) :) Thank you for taking the time to enter our challenge at Ike's World and the best of luck. xxxxxx

Sybrina K said...

Marlene, This is such a sweet card! I just love all the texture and dimension. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Christmas!

Sammy said...

I LOVE it! James is the most adorable (series of) bear stamp out there :) Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Sall said...

This is adorably cute. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

ike said...

That is just delightful. I love the sweet bear and all your gorgeous layering. Such a pretty card :-D

Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, super cute!... Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge:)
Wendy xx

cohenna said...

Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Good luck

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...