Monday, 7 November 2016

Winter Birthday at Dream Valley




Good Afternoon My Lovely Crafting Friends

Hope you are well and have had a lovely weekend.
Tomorrow I have to go for my 2nd Anaesthic Assessment
not sure why I had one done earlier.

This is my DT card for Dream Valley 
The theme this fortnight is Winter Birthday

Onto my Card

Purple Card
LOTV Papers
Gorjuss Stamp - Fox Gloves
coloured with Promarkers
Flowers
Ribbon Ribbon Bow
Fluted Ribbon
Liquid Pearls
Distress Ink
Spellbinders Labels Die
Clearly Besotted Sentiment
Flowersoft
Distressing Tool

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

2. Cuttlebug Mania Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (Animal, die-Cut Sentiment)
4. I love Promarkers Challenge # 321 - Distress those Edges
6. Alphabet Challenge - R is for Recipe
7. Brown Sugar Challenge # 223 - Anything Goes






9 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such beautiful colours and layout Marlene.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Veerle said...

Gorgeous Marlene, love these colors. Hugs Veerle x

rachel said...

wonderful colours Marlene - this is a beauty xx

Chris said...

Such beautiful colours, lovely image and design.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments
Chris
x

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Marlene beautiful colours, hope you got on ok at hospital hun.
Hugs Julie xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Marlene, lovely images and colours, beautifl embellishments too, Kate x

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Marlene! I love that image and the gorgeous colors! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

Carla Brooke said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!

Theresa Pace said...

gorgeous colour combo. emanates the wintry feel. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx