Saturday 5 March 2016

Sentiment as Focal Point at Crafty Creations

Please scroll down for my Inky Impressions DT card





This is my DT card for Crafty Creations Challenge
The theme this fortnight is Sentiment as Focal Point
Our sponsor is Craft Classes Online
who's offering up a great prize for one lucky winner: free online class valued up to $25.


Onto my Card


White Satin Card
Trimcraft Papers - What a Hoot
Inkylicious Stamp
Roses, Chrythanemum flowers
Lace
Pearls
Gold Corners
Distress tool
Doily

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. Amusing Challenge - Anything Goes
3. Inky chicks Callenge # 63 - Ribbon and/or Lace
6. Alphabet Challenge - A is for Anything Pink







10 comments:

JayBe said...

What a beautiful design, Marlene - I love this sentiment (I have a very well used one in my stash too).

Thanx for playing along with our 'Anything Pink' theme at the Alphabet Challenge.

Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Marlene this is stunning ! Love it x

MagsB said...

Marlene, this is so classy and elegant! Beautiful!

love Mags B x

Veerle said...

Such a gorgeous card Marlene.
Hugs Veerle x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I like the colours
Kevin xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Marlene, beautiful sentiment and all your embellishments are so pretty, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Marlene. Love the beautiful flower arrangement and colours.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Chris said...

Gorgeous! I don't think I could bare to give it away! Thank you for joining in on my Amusing Challenge this week!

Cazro said...

An adorable, elegant card, lvoing your combination of the flowers and the verse. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges, Caz DT

Tindaloo said...

Gorgeous card and great details! :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & Welcome back!
DT Tindaloo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...