Wednesday 23 December 2015

Anything Goes at Crafty Creations




Good Morning My Lovely Crafting Friends

Not long to go now to the Big Day.

At the weekend we had a flood in our Kitchen didn't know where the 
water was coming from, we thought it was the Dishwasher, had the engineer 
come out today, it wasn't that. We have Dyno Rod coming out tomorrow so hopefully 
it will get started, I have had to ask my lovely neighbour if she could do some washing
for us, as the Washing machine has given up also, so will have to ring them in the morning
not having much luck at the moment. Hopefully that will be the last.

this is my DT card for Crafty Creations Challenge
this is the last one for the Year.
The Theme is everyone's favourite Anything Goes.
I have made a quick card

Onto my Card

Bazzill Pink Card
Best Creation papers - Ballet Princess
Die-namics Grand Happy Birthday Die
La La Land Banner Die
Pre-coloured Topper from The Hobby House
fussy cut out
Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...