Good Morning My Lovely Crafting Friends
Hope you are well sending hugs to those that need them
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
We have had to put the heating on now as it has
turned really cold.
I have been to the Doctor's today as my
knee has been very painful, I am now having to use a
This is my DT card for Crafty Cardmakers and More Challenge
The Theme this fortnight is Thank You.
As it is Remembrance Sunday this weekend I thought I would
make a card with a Poppy.
Onto my Card
Red Bazzill card
Maya Design Papers - Life in the Country
Cheery Lynn Oval Die
Die-namics Pierced Oval Die
Pink Gem Image
coloured with Promarkers
Clearly Besotted Sentiment
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
1. Crafty Gals Corner Challenge # 43 - Anything Goes
2. Sweet Sketch 2 Wednesday Challenge # 230 - Sketch
3. Julia Spiri Challenge # 5 - Use something Old (Papers)
4. Brown Sugar Challenge # 170 - Flowers
5. Fussy and Fancy Challenge # 151 - Flowers
6. One Sweet Challenge - Thank You
7. Pink and Main Challenge # 3 - Thank You or Gratitude
8. 613 Avenue Create Challenge # 148 - Anything Goes/Thank You
9. One Stitch at a Time Challenge # 249 - Anything Goes with the Dead or Remembrance Sunday
10. The Paper Players Challenge # 269 - Fall Thank You
11. Eureka Stamps Challenge # 165 - Give Thanks