Monday 26 January 2015

Crafty Cardmakers DT Card




Good Morning My Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well sending hugs to those in need of them
This is my 1st DT card for Crafty Cardmakers,
The Theme this fortnight night is Combine Two or more Images
I had never done this before, I found it a bit daunting at first,
In the end I  really enjoyed doing it, when you know it is quite easy.

Onto my Card

White Card
Kraft Card
New Edition Nordic Christmas Papers
Cheery Lynn Centre Stepper Card Die
Stampendous  Forest Friends Stamp
3D Snow Effect
Promarkers
Pears
Ribbon Bow

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Fab image.This is just gorgeous.xxx

Veerle said...

This is so beautiful Marlene. It's the perfect match these stamps. Hugs, Veerle xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I love the cute image and fabulous design.
Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marlene, what a gorgeous card, Images are beautiful, love the stepper style too, Kate x

rachel said...

such a cute card Marlene - that deer looks beautiful. Hope the snow isn't too bad where you are. Hugs rachel x

MagsB said...

Congratulations on your DT post! What a great card, that is a really cute scene, the deer is adorable!

love Mags B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...