Thursday 7 August 2014

C.R.A.F.T.Challenge DT card




Good Morning My Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well.

This is my DT card For C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
The theme this week is WELL DONE/ CONGRATULATIONS
I have used a lacy Sunshine Digi called Splitz Sticky Wings Cherry

Onto My Card

Gold Coloured Card
New Edition - Blank Canvas Papers
Promarkers
Ribbon
Hobbycraft Flowers
Brads
Forever Friends Sentiment
Woodware Leaf Punch

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge # 272 - Use Gold White and Mint

Thank you for stopping by to look at my card, I really do appreciate and love reading your comments
you wish to leave me
Bye for now


15 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab design and details,gorgeous image.xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Marlene, fabulous image and colours xxx

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel dt

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful colour combo, Marlene, and a gorgeous image! Fabulous colouring too!
Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous sweet card and I love the pretty colours too.
Sue xx

Alycia said...

Great card! :) Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations. -Alycia

Sandy said...

So sweet! Thank you for joining us this week over at Cupcake Inspirations.
-Sandy, DT Sweetie

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and your colour theme Marlene, Kate x

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with Cupcake Inspirations. Eva DT

Tina said...

beautiful image and such a lovely card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.fab sweet image and i love the colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Allthingsinky said...

Beautiful Card, Love the image and the colours are fabulous...

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, this is just so sweet!! What a wonderful interpretation of the cupcake challenge photo! I love the colours and that image is just so adorable, I want to adopt her! Love it!! :)

Lene said...

Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lacy Sunshine. Hugs, Lene

Unknown said...

Stunning! Thank you for joining in over at Lacy Sunshine, Hugs Kerry x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...