Monday 7 October 2013

Jodie




Good Afternoon Crafting Friends

I have had a lovely day Crafting, as yesterday I was busy Gardening, cutting the grass and trimming some bushes, while my Husband cut the Leylandii in the garden as they had grown a little to high, he didn't manage to finish, so hopefully at the Weekend if it isn't to wet he will be able to finish the job.

Onto my card

White Satin Card
Forever Friends Kraft Note Christmas Papers
Digi from Pink Gem Designs
Sentiment - Hobby Craft
Organza Ribbon
Promarkers
Liquid Pearls and Glamour Dust
Distress Tool
Ultra Fine Flower Soft
Holly Charm

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Passion for Promarkers Challenge # 218 - Lots of Legs
I love Promarkers Challenge # 188 - Song (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer)
Inky Impressions Challenge# 128 - Blue the main Colour
Craft your Passion Challenge # 183 - Heavy Metal
Crafting Musketeers Challenge  # 6 - Christmas in October

20 comments:

Anna said...

Cute card !! So nice with the flower soft.
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week & good luck. :)
Anna DT X

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marlene, a lovely very sweet card from you today. Lovely image and fab colouring, loving the papers and design too, Kate x

Desire Fourie said...

So pretty and the bow is a nice touch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

MagsB said...

Oh how adorable! I love the flowersoft!

love Mags B x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.i love your sweet image and beautiful blue colours :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, adorable image and I love the pretty colours.
Sue xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marlene,
This looks fab. Such a cute image & I love the vintage, wintery feel. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

rachel said...

such a pretty card - wonderful xx

Little K Smith said...

Aw this is lovely Marlene, such a cute image and I love the colours too!
Kelly.x

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a sweet card, I do love Pink Gem images xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, what a sweet image, and love the fluff on her dress and great layout too. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Chrissy C said...

This is gorgeous, love it

Hazel said...

Love the soft colours. Thank you for sharing your lovely card for our Christmas challenge at Crafting Musketeers, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

alethea said...

Cute Christmas card!!! Thanks for joining us at CYP! HUgsxx

MommyScraps said...

So cute!! Makes me want to get started on my Christmas stuff now too! :) Thanks for playing along at Craft Your Passion!
Hugs, Adina

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Gorgeous card, love the layout. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge, Nicola X

kingsharon1967 said...

What a cute card I love it - Thank you for joining in the Crafting Musketeers challenge blog and good luck- SHaron DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...