Saturday 19 January 2013

Tilda with Puppy

Hello Again

This is my 2nd post for today. Matthew and I have been in my craft room making cards, we have both enjoyed working together.

Onto My Card

White Scalloped Blank Card
White Pearlescent Card
Glitz papers - Hello Friend
My New Nestie Die which I got forChristmas
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
MS Punch
Vintage Brad
WOC Flowers
Pearls
Ribbon and Lace

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Midweek Magnolias Challenge # 44 - In the pink with Ribbon and Pearls
Nutcrafter's Challenge # 34 - Lots of Flowers
I love Promarkers Challenge # 151 -  Layer it up
Divas by Design Challenge - Make it Girlie


17 comments:

rachel said...

ooo marlene - such a pretty card - so delicate - love it - glad you've had a nice time with Matthew xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marlene. I love the sweet image and pretty colours
Sue xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crafteezee said...

Oh Marlene this is adorable, so pretty.
Hugs Tracy x

Wendy Fraser said...

Sooo pretty, love your new Nestie die. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

MagsB said...

So pretty, Marlene! What a cutie Tilda is! Your colours are just gorgeous, too!

love Mags B x

pam said...

gorgeous card Marlene, love this cute image and card deign..pam

Allthingsinky said...

Beautiful Card, Love your image and layout....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is very cute I love it hugs Pops x

coops said...

so beautiful marlene.gorgeous sweet tilda and i love your pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous card again Marlene! Lots of pretty elements and so beautifully made. Thank you for sharing with Midweek Magnolias :o) x

Karen said...

FAb card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Suzi Mac said...

This is so adorable Marlene, beautiful design and such a sweet Tilda. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugs
Suzi x

Chrissy C said...

This is fabulous, love every little detail

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card Marlene, very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...