Thursday 17 January 2013

My Heart Pieces DT card

Hi Everyone,

This is my DT card for My Heart Pieces Challenge  'Thinking of you'. So why not come over and join us.
Today is usually the day I take my Grandson Swimming, but I couldn't take him, he was at A/E this morning.
At school he was running and to stop himself from bumping into the wall,he put his hands out and he has Sprained his hand,so no Swimming and Karate for a while.He will be with us this Weekend as his Mum and Dad are both working.

Onto my Card

White Blank Scalloped Card
Pink Pearlescent Card
Imaginecse papers
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
WOC Leaves and Flowers
Ribbon
Pearl Blue Heart
Pearls
Mesh
Pink Petticoat Sentiment
Nesties Die

I am entering this card into the following Challenges

Fresh Brew January Challenge - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers Challenge # 151 - Layer it up
Bearly Mine Challenge # 69 - Anything Goes
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge # 149 - Thinking of you
My Craft Spot Challenge # 82 - Anything Goes

20 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful creation,love the image and fabulous layout.xxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allthingsinky said...

Beautiful Image love your colouring, Fabulous Card...

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Marlene, I like the image the colours and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marlene. I love the image and beautiful colours.
I hope your Grandson's hand is better soon.
Sue

Lorraine said...

Great card. Super layout and layers. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

rachel said...

such a cute card Marlene - wonderful work xx

Chrissy C said...

Lovely card - that image is just so cute.

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! The details are fabulous!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Wendy Fraser said...

Super card, such a sweet image. Sorry to hear about Matthew's accident, hope he's on the mend soon. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

coops said...

so stunning marlene. love the sweet mermaids and your colours and design are gorgeous.i hope your grandson is better soon.

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

Hiya Marlene shug this is adorable, its soooo pretty hunnie big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Little K Smith said...

Awww such a lovely card Marlene, a gorgeous image and pretty colours too!
Have a lovely weekend hun :)
Kelly.x

pam said...

beautiful card Marlene,love the image and layout..pam

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda Anderson said...

Such a sweet card! Adorable image. Thanks for joining us at the Fresh Brewed Blog for our Anything Goes challenge.

Linda

Kate said...

This is such a pretty card! The image is adorable and coloured so wonderfully!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Laney said...

Fabulous card Marlene,love this image too! Thanks for joining us at BMC this time
hugs
laney

Gwen said...

Pretty! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...